Thursday, January 6, 2011

Signed and Sealed

   Yay! Finally signed the contract for the Annex apartment in such a charismatic, great neighbourhood and I'm pretty stoked. It's not only that the neighbourhood is great, it's just the legalities are done and I can sit back and finally focus on the aesthetic aspect of moving in. I was able to measure the place which is about 670 sq. feet which isn't bad since I've seen New York City flats much smaller look fabulous! The hard-wood floors and U-shaped kitchen have me sold. I am going to make this sucker home!
    I wanted the space to be warm, comforting and cozy after a brutal day in the outside world and will be picking out some Benjamin Moore paint cards to decide on the best hue. Decorating a small space is so much fun--and less than a month to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment