Thursday, February 10, 2011

The Elephant In The Room

A 46" TV IS ONE BIG HONKER

YOU SHOULD ONLY GET A LARGE TV IF YOU HAVE....A LARGE HOUSE.
There was a great deal on HDTV's at Best Buy today and my fiancee couldn't resist but to buy one of the biggest ones for our modestly sized living-room. I am fearful that the TV will be an embarrassing monstrosity and space-eater in the living room. The first thing you will notice, and the ONLY thing you will notice is the huge 46" TV sitting in the living-room when you walk in. Forget anything else........the huge TV is unavoidable. I hope I am just over-reacting and it'll fit in nicely and look great, but seriously........who needs a 46" TV?!?!? I'd argue who would even NEED a TV but then again I'm an avid fan of Criminal Minds. I was pretty excited about the TV, because as a girl, I get excited about any kind of shopping...........but I wonder if a 37"-40" TV would be more than big enough for our small abode?

No comments:

Post a Comment