Monday, November 29, 2010

Check it out

Kitchen

living room

I have put a deposit down on this spacious flat in a 3-storey walk up. Not only are the windows nice and big but parking is included. I'm already ready to get the paint colours from Benjamin Moore. How exciting is this? The price is right and the space is workable. Imagine how much fun I will be having in this kitchen! The neighbourhood is alright it's not "trendy" but it's an up-and-comer. I see a lot of good things here and it's right on the lakeshore which means a lot of great jogs with the dog!
There is nothing as exciting as apartment hunting when it is in your favour. I struck lucky with this deal as I don't have to pay first-and-last which is becoming quite regulatory here in Toronto. I'm quite happy with this and see myself here for a year or two! Paint colours coming in next blog post! :D
PS. Yes, I will be painting the bottom kitchen cabinets.

No comments:

Post a Comment