Monday, November 29, 2010

WHITE WHITE WHITE

White bench for the den. I would change the upholstery and add a pillow.
White is the way to go. Did you see all those tan\beige tiles and walling in the previous post, my dream apartment? We will call it the Sheridan. The Sheridan is made of hard tiles in these colors and I don't want it to clash. I was thinking of white shelving, white area rug, creamy pastel couches and a white back-splash on the bar. Rectangle mirrors that reflect white is also a way to add more white and lighten up the tan ceramic tile. I love the originality of the den and want to keep the vintage essence of it with scone lighting and a white bench. The white bench is something I would instill in our apartment regardless of if we get that particular apartment or not. It is a "throw your jackets on" kind of bench that you may overlook in a rush but you're grateful its there nonetheless. w

No comments:

Post a Comment