Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Bedroom Therapy

REBBENES BED FRAME, IKEA $99

LOW JAPANESE BED

LOFT INSPIRED DECOR
I've decided on an idea that integrates my eclectic new-lime colour scheme with a minimalist bedroom design. I'm thinking of a low Japanese-style bed frame surrounded by over-sized print pillows and luxurious, thick bed covers. I want a lot of ambient lighting and statues. The Grecian element would be difficult to integrate into something Japanese-modern-eclectic but I may just try to create a Grecian respite in the bedroom and fore-go all other details.



The bedroom I'm less fickle about as less people will be inside the bedroom, although I do plan to add a sofa for our close friends. Our room is luckily big enough to accommodate a large bed, dressers, wall units, a sofa and this IKEA stand up organizer thing I bought (and hate).  It is our largest bedroom so far with two separate closets and a window. I plan to change the light fixture to something more modern and add a book case and some mirrors.

No comments:

Post a Comment