Thursday, December 2, 2010

Thrift Town -Queen Street West

This shop located in trendy Queen West Village (ah, if only I could afford to live my humble life there...) has some amazing second hand gear from art and decor to mattresses, bed frames, lamps, sofas and rugs. Best of all? The affordable prices and unique finds. It isn't all mainstreamed and homogenous like IKEA (a store, which I love dearly though, no matter how simplistic your $8 coffee tables are). 
As they say, one man's trash is another man's treasure and I see a mountain load of treasure here....all things shabby chic. These inimitable finds are genuine steals and I know I have to get my paws on some of that merch! Of course, I'll have my BlackBerry fully charged and ready to take various photos so you can see how charming some of this "junk" is!
MERCHANDISE AT THRIFT TOWN, QUEEN WEST
TABLE FROM THRIFT TOWN, QUEEN WEST, TORONTO
 

No comments:

Post a Comment