Saturday, December 25, 2010

the Junction

These are just some pics I took of the west Toronto Junction community back in the early fall. :) It is in this up-and-coming cool neighbourhood where you can find the Junction Arts Festival as well as a number of antique furniture shops and one of my favourite cafes, The Beet Organic Cafe. This neighbourhood is one near and dearest to my heart because it is where I grew up and went to school in the earlier half of my life so I have many fond memories. This neighbourhood has helped shaped who I am and it's just a funky, awesome part of the city!





















Not only is it a safe neighbourhood, the characteristic 20th Century homes have not been lost to modernizing (yet). Crema Coffee Co. and the vegan cafe Rawlicious can be found in this trendy community, as well as Baan Thai, Rona, Trap Door and Delight. 

No comments:

Post a Comment