Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Newspaper Idea

It isn't a new or original idea, no, but the articles are. I am making a newspaper collage on the wall. Which wall that is, I'm not sure. I've already compiled a big stack of newspaper. I love reading and I feel it is a way to imbue my character. My fiancee is bitching I'll fill the trunk of the car with hundreds of thousands of newspapers before the month ends but I'm quite excited about the task. I'll stock up on free newspaper (locally there's 3-4 free newspapers like the Metro and 24) and I'll be cutting them up in a newspaper collage in strips of sentences. Afterwards, I'll be compiling them together in no particular order on a piece of cardboard paper and frame it.It's an idea that takes an incredible amount of time, but people wouldn't necessarily see that. They'll think "Oh, that's different". But it's worth the effort!

No comments:

Post a Comment