Wednesday, December 1, 2010

It's In The Small Things (Kitchen Edition)

A basket of fresh vegetables on the countertop is likely to get you cooking!

Provencal inspired

Cafe art

Cafe chairs and table.

Iconic cookie jar

Parisian espresso cup
What inspires me for our kitchen is an Italian\Provencal\Parisian vision. I see breadsticks, fresh butter, wicker baskets full of fresh vegetables and fruits and onions and shallots, wine, oils and vinegars, espresso cups and teacups, cookie jars and jars of nuts and sweets. I imagine fresh flowers in a clear vase and Andreas Bocelli singing to me from the speakers. I see a cutting board on the table with wines and cheeses and grapes, little China saucers that are delicate and ornate and bubbling pots of sauces and foods. Glass jars filled with rices and pastas and beans line the walls and you know it's the little things....just the little things.

No comments:

Post a Comment