Wednesday, December 1, 2010

IKEA-- A DREAM FROM SWEDEN

I periodically go to IKEA like some people might go to a mall. I eat 50cents hot-dogs, sit on cozy couches and pick up cheap plates and candles. It's God's gift for the queers, I'm sure it is. Everything is so affordable and simple. All you have to do is put together (not my department!). IKEA is great for students shacking up in an apartment and here are some great finds I found:

a) KVART wall'clamp light $7.99 CAD each
b)LUPIN Venetian blinds $16.99 CAD
c) ENGAN bed frame $199
d) VIKA FURUSKOG table top $69.99CAD  *thinking of using it for my kitchen island in the doorway or as a dining table
e)TANJA duvet covers and pillow sham(s) $59.99 CAD (burnt orange color...cool!)
F) BJURSTA bench $129.99 CAD (*Great for the living room or bedroom!)
g) JAREN SPRING MATTRESS $79.99 CAD (Suitable as a mattress for the guests and can be rolled up when not in use!)

No comments:

Post a Comment